+90 (555) 585 38 64 firstname.lastname@example.org
PUSULA DEKORATİF SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (KVKK) INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION TEXT
Our Company pays utmost attention to the processing and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK"). As the data controller; all necessary technical and administrative measures have been taken to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent unlawful access to personal data, and to ensure the preservation of personal data. Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law; we inform you with the policies and this Clarification Text created to cover customers, suppliers, managers and employees of service providers, business partners, company partners, shareholders, employees, employee candidates, interns, visitors, employees of public institutions and organizations and private law legal entities and relevant third parties. This Disclosure Text has been prepared by PUSULA DEKORATİF SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. ("Company") as the data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation.
1.Data Controller :
PUSULA DEKORATİF SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. (Gürpınar, İstikbal Cd No:2 D:Kat 1, 34528 Beylikdüzü / İstanbul / Turkey Tax Office : Arnavutköy Tax Office, V.D.No: 6900103417, Trade Registry No: 439826, Mersis No: 069 001 034 17000 12); It processes your personal data in the capacity of "Data Controller" defined in Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
2.Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed :
Pursuant to KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with our company is processed by our company by obtaining, recording, storing, storing, changing, rearranging, and subject to any kind of processing performed on your personal data, in whole or in part, automatically or by non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system. Within the scope of company activities, your personal data belonging to the relevant persons are processed in accordance with the relevant legislation for the following purposes. In this direction; Your identity information (T.C. Identification No, your name and surname, place and date of birth, mother and father's name, marital status, your identity document or other identity information on the identity sharing system, vehicle license plate information, identity information on passport, driver's license, marriage certificate), Contact information (Address, phone numbers, e-mail address), Location information (location information, IP address, address information), Transaction Security Information (IP address information, website login and logout information, password and password information) Personal Information (Salary Payroll information, disciplinary investigation information, employment document records, SSI Registry Number, Service Transcript, resume information, personnel performance evaluation reports, family members and proximity information, population registration information of family members) Legal Transaction Information (Personal information in correspondence with judicial authorities, lawsuit and
information in the reported forms), Financial Information (balance sheet information, financial performance information, credit and risk information, asset information, bank account information), Professional Experience Information (education information, diploma information, working life, reference information, courses attended, on-the-job training information, certificates, driver's license information, other information in the reported forms), Visual Records (Photograph information in the received forms), Health Information (health reports, hearing, respiratory tests, PA AC Radiograph, Your personal data that you will share directly or indirectly with our company such as health tests required for company employees, blood type information, personal health status information) Information on Criminal Convictions and Security Measures (Criminal record, conviction information), Union membership information, height, weight, work clothes size information, shoe size, etc. are processed and protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and related legislation, limited to company activities. The purposes of personal data processing by our company are set out below.
- To improve the Company's products and services and to continue corporate development activities
- Maintaining the financial and accounting affairs of the company
- To maintain the Company's commercial activities and service procurement transactions with third parties
- To fulfill legal obligations within the scope of the Company's activities
- Planning and execution of human resources processes, fulfilling work and internship application processes
- Creation of personnel files, fulfillment of financial obligations
- To ensure the execution and performance of contracts and protocols that the Company has made or will make with its customers, suppliers, service providers, employees and third parties with whom it has legal relations
- Continuation of advertising and marketing activities
- Ensuring corporate communication with the company
- To ensure the corporate quality of the company, to ensure the security of the relevant persons with whom it is in contact
- To carry out the works and transactions and processes before the PDP Authority within the scope of the PDP Law
- To liaise with real and legal persons with whom the Company has legal relations within the scope of its activities
- In accordance with the legislation; to make the necessary legal notifications to the relevant public institutions and organizations
- The Company's burden of proof as evidence in legal disputes with third parties
- Ensuring corporate and personal development through participation in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company
- Maintaining the necessary processes for your contact with our company, using our website regarding company activities, contacting the company contact information, filling out the forms on our website
- Ensuring the security of our customers, suppliers, service providers and their managers and employees, business partners, employees, employee candidates, interns, visitors and relevant third parties in the buildings and annexes of the company and controlling the entrances and exits of the company building. For the purposes, your personal data are processed in accordance with the conditions and purposes determined in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the Law. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than the activities of our company
3. To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data processed by our company is transferred to the relevant real and legal persons for the purposes written below in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law No. 6698. Accordingly
- Customers, shareholders, business partners, service providers, suppliers, performance assistants and subcontractors, group companies in order to ensure joint cooperation and coordination in order to carry out company activities and fulfill mutual obligations,
- To the relevant public institutions and organizations, including the Revenue Administration, Tax Offices, SSI, in order to fulfill the legal obligations stipulated in the relevant legislation and to ensure security
- In order to realize the occupational health and safety processes of the relevant persons, within the scope of occupational health and safety measures, the health information of the employees is provided to the relevant health service providers and organizations and insurance companies
- İlgili kişilerin finansal işlemlerini gerçekleştirmek amacıyla bankalara, finans kuruluşlarına, kamu ve özel hukuk tüzel kişilerine, kamu görevlilerine
- In matters related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and limited to the purpose of the request in accordance with the legislation, to prosecutors' offices, courts, enforcement offices and relevant legal institutions and organizations
- Software, hardware, IT and technology companies in Turkey and abroad in order to install computer operating systems and computer programs used within our company and to perform maintenance and repair operations of the programs
- In order to ensure the security of the electronic data belonging to the company, it is transferred to domestically established information processing and technology companies that provide cloud technology services to our company and from which the company has received cloud service.
- In the domestic transfer of sensitive personal data, your personal data may be transferred in cases stipulated by law in terms of sensitive personal data other than health and sexual life, by obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned.
In addition to the above-mentioned groups of relevant persons, your personal data are transferred to our company's employees, company partners, legal, financial and tax consultants, auditors, service providers within the scope of company activities, public institutions such as BRSA, MASAK, authorized public institutions and organizations such as ministries, judicial authorities and persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the provisions of the payment service legislation in accordance with the legislation and limited to the purpose of transfer.
4.Data Transfer Abroad :
Pursuant to the principles set forth in Article 4/2 of the PDP Law, our Company may, separately from the partners, shareholders, employees, employee candidates, interns, customers and suppliers, service providers, their managers and employees, visitors, obtain Explicit Consent Texts related to the personal data processed, or in cases stipulated in Articles 5/2, 6/3 of the Law, without seeking explicit consent, in accordance with the rules in Article 9 of the Law. In accordance with the rules in Article 9 of the Law, after the announcement of foreign countries with adequate protection to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board"), it can only be transferred to persons and organizations residing in these countries, and for countries where it is determined and announced that there is no adequate protection, provided that the data controllers in Turkey and in the relevant foreign country undertake adequate protection in writing and obtain the necessary permissions from the PDP Board for the relevant transfer. In this context, within the framework of the limits stipulated by the Law No. 6698, by taking all necessary measures, your personal information may be transferred abroad within the scope of your legal relationship and activity with our Institution, in accordance with the legislation and limited to the purpose of transfer.
5.Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data:
Within the scope of company activities; contracts made with our company, legal relations established, application forms, forms filled out on the website, personal data written in the application form received for the maintenance of human resources processes and documents requested for the personnel file created, accounting, financial information received for the establishment and maintenance of financial and social rights, including customers, suppliers, service providers and their managers and employees, business partners, shareholders, company partners, employees, employee candidates, interns, visitors, employees of public institutions and organizations and private law legal entities and relevant third parties, Personal data processed for the purposes of purchasing, marketing, planning, quality and corporate development, personal information forms, questionnaires, training forms, job application forms, personal information processed by automatic or non-automatic methods during your visit to company buildings and annexes and internet web page, electronically stored data or image records, personal information processed through electronic automation systems due to your explicit consent or obligation arising from legislation, your personal data are collected within the scope of the law and the legal reasons specified below. Your personal data, in order to carry out the necessary activities and processes by our company; International regulations, Constitution, Code of Obligations, Labor Law, Tü Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
is being collected:
- Obtaining explicit consent from data subjects whose personal data are processed
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of contracts between our Company and third real and legal persons
- It is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations
- The personal data has been made public by the data subject himself/herself
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- As it is expressly provided for in the law
With this policy, personal data processed within the scope of our company's activities are kept and stored for the periods determined by our company according to the nature of the personal data processed and for the period written in the relevant legislation, as specified in the Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy prepared by our company.
6.Rights of Personal Data Owner in accordance with KVKK No. 6698 (Right to Application) :
6698 numbered Personal Data Protection Law "regulating the rights of the person concerned" your requests within the scope of Article 11, according to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller as the data controller PUSULA DEKORATİF SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. Gürpınar, İstikbal Cd No:2 D: Kat 1, 34528 Beylikdüzü / Istanbul / Turkey address, by filling out the APPLICATION FORM attached by the relevant person who is the owner of the personal data, you can send a signed copy of the form to the company address in person with documents identifying your identity, Secure Electronic Signature, mobile signature or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by using the Electronic Mail address you have notified to our company and registered in our company's system, By using the personal Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address of the person concerned, by sending an e-mail to our company's Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address firstname.lastname@example.org, by your personal application, by your application through a Notary Public or by the methods determined by the KVK Institution.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; everyone can apply to the data controller and request information about himself/herself;
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Pursuant to Article 13/1 of the KVK Law No. 6698, you are required to submit your applications to our Company in writing or by the above written methods determined by the KVK Institution in order to exercise your rights mentioned above. Our Company will finalize your requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board will be charged. In this context, if the relevant person's application is answered in writing, no fee will be charged up to ten pages, and a transaction fee of 1 TL will be charged for each page above ten pages. In the event that the response to the application is given in electronic recording media such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the amount of cost required by the recording media.